Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

You can expect to see ramblings including but not limited to the following: knitting, sewing, crochet, housework, DIY, interior decorating, gardening, family, music, comedy, history and local events. There may also be rantings, which are likely to be mainly about rudeness and bad grammar, but you will be warned in advance when a rant is about to happen so you can look away.

I'd be delighted if anyone wanted to comment on any of my ramblings or rantings.

Saturday 28 May 2011

The Socks are finished!



I know it's late and I've already blogged today but a momentous event has occurred and it just can't wait.  The Socks are finally finished.  I started them at the sock-knitting workshop at The Wool Sanctuary earlier this month.  They were just a practice pair really to learn the techniques but nothing can stop me now and I shall be knitting more and more socks with much more exciting colours, so watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment